Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What I've Been Doing

I haven't vanished into winter oblivion. I've been posting at the Daily Herald's Utah Mom Click.

I've found a great illustrator for my posts. My friend Mary Lee, who used to live down the street, is the artist/cartoonist/illustrator. She just happens to be the most creative person I know. I consider myself to be very lucky indeed.

Check out her fabulous cartoons on parenting and family life. I can so relate to all of this, and I am sure many of you can as well.

avoidancebehaviorworks

Here are some of my recent posts.

Elk Antlers?

Courageous Parenting

The Dangerous Descent into Driving

Teenagers and Toilet Paper

Ode to my Teenage Son

Bands, Brackets and Braces

Duh! Can't you Speak Teenager?

Teenage Speak: Understanding their Words

Why are you Wearing that?

Why are you Wearing that in Public?
I hope you can relate to some of these!

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi Ellen, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!